Product Manager Role
Our agency's product department is small and quickly growing. Right now we have a
backlog of potential clients and cannot fulfill market demand. We're bilingual (Spanish)
Our product team is composed of duos of a Product Manager and a UX/UI Designer.
Our team expects you to have reasonable amounts of empathy, curiosity, grace, integrity,
drive, clarity and humility—and to absolutely shine in at least one of those qualities.
If you are a great cultural fit, we are very open in helping you adjust to a career change
with our onboarding process. If you have meaningful experience as one of the following,
you will be seriously considered in this priority:
1. Product Manager
2. Product Owner
3. UX Designer
4. Product Analyst
5. Project Manager
6. Technical Lead
7. Functional Analyst
Several years of experience in and around the software industry, especially mobile apps, is placed at a premium.
Books that everyone on our team has read
If we're a match, you'll end up reading these books if you haven't already.
● Non-Violent Communication
● Lean Startup
● Clean Architecture
1. Lead Design Sprints, up to two at any given moment.
2. Be the Product Owner for up to three projects at a time.
● Identifying the Core Pain of our clients
○ Determine the Pain Point of the product, via user research and interviews.
○ Identifying User Personas
○ Creating Empathy Maps
○ For a given Pain Point and User, identifying the User Journey.
○ Identifying existing and competing solutions for a given Pain Point in the
○ Creating and defining Product Funnels with flowcharts.
● Delivering Product Prototypes for our clients
○ Following market standards and trends in UX and design
○ Abstracting solutions to relevant questions and jobs-to-be-done.
○ Prioritizing objectives and reducing scope for increased impact and
○ Rapid wireframing.
○ Executing prototype delivery and validation.
● Owning the Product Roadmap and Product-Market Fit.
○ Identifying the Critical Path for market release.
○ Negotiating Product Vision with key stakeholders.
○ Creating, maintaining, and negotiating the Product Roadmap with key
stakeholders, specifically Marketing, Sales, and Engineering.
○ Defining and gaining global consensus of Exported Designs, User Stories
○ Participating in QA.
● Designing and maintaining Data Analytics and Reporting.
○ Defining key metrics
○ Adapting metrics to analytic platforms with technical assistance.
Some tools we use
5. Google Analytics